1. Fees are charged on monthly basis. However, the fee for the month of March
will be charged in February only. Parents and Guardians desirous of depositing fee
in a lumpsum or six monthly or quarterly basis are welcome to do so for their
2. Fees shall be accepted by 15th day of each month without late fee/fine. From 16th onwards, Rs. 10 per day shall be charged for each month. For Students of Board classes i.e, 9th to 12th a collective tution fee for the months of February and March should be deposited by the 15th February.
3. A child shall not be allowed to attend the school in case of non- payment of fees. Any child who has not cleared all his/her dues before examination shall not be allowed to appear in the said examination.
4. In case an academic session gets extended or delayed for any reason, school fees and other dues will be charged till the month when the session is completed, i.e. when results are declared.
5. Fees and other dues once paid are non-refundable, non-transferable and no claim is entertained in this respect.
6. The Institution is being developed on the principles of self generation, progressive expansion and growth keeping in view modern trends and educational requirements. This entails providing special or additional facilities to the students and staff. Owing to these and other reasons like inflation etc. fees structure and other charges are subject to annual revision, generally, before the beginning of new academic session. Parents are advised to contact the school office to verify the prevalent rates. No separate notice will be issued to individual parents.
7. The parents can pay fees and other dues of their wards online through the school website i.e. www.modelacademy.in using their Credit/Debit card and Net Banking Facility.